Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dear Chief Minister! Posted on Akhilesh Yadav`s Time line

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dear Chief Minister!

Posted on Akhilesh Yadav`s Time line
Dear Chief Minister!
Congratulations for by poll results with a warning for UP about the imminent religious polarisation created with Shah expertize.Pl take all precautionary actions to ensure law and order as well the safety of the citizens irrelevant oto identity politics.
I look forward to you for a better and relevant role as you are so young and always ready to improve yourself.
I have no connectivity with you except your time line.But I am as much as concerned as you may be as I was also born in Nainital district under UP way back in 1958.
As a journalist,I had been knowing your father and also know your rivals.But I bank on you capacity to save my people all over Uttar Pradehs,Uttarakhand ,the cow belt and possibly countrywide and also beyond this geopolitics.
LikeLike ·  · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment